- This event has passed.
A Grand Mingling
October 21 @ 3:00 pm$50.00
A Grand Mingling is the capstone of Historic Kenwood’s Dining for Art events – a gathering in a beautiful venue with outstanding art and mouth-watering desserts and champagne cocktails.
Here’s why you’ll want to be sure to be there….
• The ART – twelve outstanding artists from the Artist Enclave of Historic Kenwood — including some internationally recognized!
• The FOOD – created (some on site) by a 5-STAR PASTRY CHEF!
for instance…lavender crème brulèe, torched before your eyes; flourless chocolate-coffee confections; a sumptuous display of gourmet cheeses and spreads; homemade breads; fresh baked goods straight out of the oven…intensely flavored, mouthwatering morsels — all echoing the art and surroundings
• CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS – specialty, with fresh fruit
• The MUSIC – performed by Doug Wilkins, transplanted to Historic Kenwood from Pittsburgh, where he performed solo and with jazz groups and operated a recording studio
• The VENUE – Kenwood Gables Boutique Bed and Breakfast, a preeminent 1934 Tudor Revival home that has just undergone a full year’s renovation
• The COMPANY – experience the warmth and friendliness of Historic Kenwood neighbors and friends from throughout St. Pete
• SUPPORT the Historic Kenwood Public Art Initiative – making art alive and available to everyone
This fundraiser for the Historic Kenwood Public Art Initiative is sponsored by the Historic Kenwood Public Neighborhood Association in partnership with Creative Event Partners.
TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLY IN ADVANCE ONLINE, NOT AT THE DOOR.