On May 11, U.S. News & World Report recognized Stetson University College of Law in its annual best graduate school rankings.
“Being a national leader in trial advocacy and legal writing is about more than accolades and trophies – it represents our commitment to the legal profession and its critical role in promoting justice for all,” said Stetson Law Interim Dean Theresa Pulley Radwan. “We congratulate every member of the Stetson Law community for remaining committed to educating ethical professionals who will leave our campuses with the legal acumen, real-world skills, and empathy they need to succeed as Stetson Lawyers.”
The U.S. News & World post all the rankings online. The 2024 rankings reported Stetson’s law school programs tied for 84th best law school as well as 34th part-time law school.
Other law school speciality rankings include:
- 18th in Dispute Resolution
- 80th in Contracts/Commercial Law
- 88th in Environmental Law
- 89th in Clinical Training
- 91st in Tax Law
- 94th Criminal Law
- 94th in Healthcare Law
- 107th in Constitutional Law
- 125th in Business/Corporate Law
- 127th in International Law
- 130th in Intellectual Property Law